• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

High Prices on Used Sleds....

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 RS Venture
About a week ago I sold my RX1 and have been on the hunt for an Apex since. However, in my area (New Brunswick, Canada) there are no Apex's available for any less than $5000......well you can get them for less but they are the higher mileage ones. I just want one with less than 10k miles! I'm curious to see what they are going for elsewhere. I remember I could have bought them 3 years ago for $5000 so apparently inflation is really haulin #*$&@!

That seems to be the price they are holding.
It's hard to find one with low miles for cheaper.

Good luck! And keep looking.

Canuck buck down 20% plus since then therefore Cdn prices increase.

Good luck finding a low mileage Apex for under 5.
The price has seemed to bottom out at around 5500. Unless it has high miles and is in need of some tlc then the lowest I've seen is 4200.

Would it be worth it to come down to New England and buy one? It would be a great road trip as well. I went to Albany NY from here (6 hr ride) for a 07 Attak GT with 800 miles on it for $5500. It was always stored inside as well. It's the end of the season so you have all summer to look. Early fall as well.

I'd be patient and take your time. Things work out. Don't settle for less. There are good deals or good enough deals out there. But you have to take your time.

I have an 09 Apex Gt with 11000 kms, Remote start hid lights, and yamaheater. Donuts and front suspension bushings done at 10000 kms

the main reasons I own one is performance, looks, reliability, reliability and resale and did i mention reliability so unfortunately if you want one you will have to pay a higher price then you might want too.

FYI i wouldn't let my XTX go for under 9 grand, i know that's high but I'm not interested in getting rid of it either, especially with the new ones selling for north of 15 grand with ugly colours to boot. love my red apex, if i was in the market for a new one i would trade the plastics.

good luck and keep looking

Back