• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hindle/Hurricane 2 year update w/pics

does hurricane offer clutch kits?dont see them on the website?price and whats all in the kit for the xtx if you have one,what weights?

HURRICANE said:
I wonder if I have a map with further development since we did yours.Can you email me your map?

I'm not sure what version of Power Commander that I purchased from you, but was wondering what I need to update it? I think its the PC5.

I just installed the hurrican hindle kit on my sled. I also have the super rats in for the clutch kit.

Oh my god. I thought the nytro was great before but it is an absolute animal now. I just about peed my self when I put the hammer down.

With the rats and this kit my sled feels like has gained about 30 hp to the ground.

For reference the feeling I got pulling the trigger on my nytro with these components was the same feeling I got when I drove a turbo Apex for the first time.

loudelectronics said:
I just installed the hurrican hindle kit on my sled. I also have the super rats in for the clutch kit.

Oh my god. I thought the nytro was great before but it is an absolute animal now. I just about peed my self when I put the hammer down.

With the rats and this kit my sled feels like has gained about 30 hp to the ground.

For reference the feeling I got pulling the trigger on my nytro with these components was the same feeling I got when I drove a turbo Apex for the first time.

Awsome report, glad you're happy. Do you mind sharing the details on the rat set up? Rollers, spring, engagement etc.

I like the d&fs for the extra heel they have to grab the belt. But I have 14.5 rollers on order which will help squeeze the belt more, so if these are better pulling weights and they seem like easy tuning, I might consider them.

Thanks for sharing your info Loudelectronics, and enjoy the Hurricane kit. I tested it all last season and was so happy with the performance of it that I turned down a free ride on a new Etec 800, and I'm confident I can run with or beat one in 1000'.

Same here. There going to be some guys pissed at me this year cause they bought sleds that could beat me last year and this year I feel is going to be a different story.

I like hurricane stuff so much I would even put it in my store since I only sell what works. And this stuff works!

Back