• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hold Over Apex's

Trackside Eagle River ,WI had a few starting with 2012s BUT they were not giving them away either been sitting there along time now. Broke my heart when they put them outside in the snow last winter by the front door! Might be there might not had at least 3....worth a phone call to Greg.

apex xtx - $9400 (marion)
01515_bq7la3Ndt3M_600x450.jpg

6167.png
6167.png
6166.png
6166.png
6168.png
6168.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Yamaha
model name / number: apex xtx

safety tips

2012 Yamaha apex xtx, new track 1.5. Crossover,power steering, reverse, 8inch wide powder hounds, geared right for track, Ulmer clutch setup, updated swaybar,6inch shaper bars, new dupont hyfax, changed oil at and filter at 500 miles, then at 1200 miles then at 2600 miles and just now again. Always with full synthetic yamalube, greased after every ride with amsoil grease,chain case oil changed every season with synthetic gear oil, sled is spotless and performs like it should have from the factory, tuned and ready to ride needs nothing, and absolutely no corrosion anywhere best shape used sled you will find. Call or text anytime
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Sent you a pm.....might have something you are looking for

I have the following with under 1,000 miles on it and a warranty till 2019. This is a great deal,with the suspension that was added, and warranty. Sled is almost new

I have a 2012 apex with only 900+ miles on it. It is stretched to a 136x1-1/4 ripsaw. Track is studded. Have a full hygear $1200 suspension on it, taller seat, new carbides, machined over drive clutch, custom wrap, tunnel stiffeners, DuPont slides, black windshield, rocks hand warmers, 12v power, water temp gauge, rocks HID headlights, side plastic was painted to match the hood, two tone powder coated a-arms, skid plate, knee pads, billet gas cap. Also comes with stock foam, and cover for seat, and stock gearing if wanted. Sled is super clean also has a warranty till 2019. I bought this a little over a year ago as a hold over. I'm switching sleds for a year and going a different route. I'm would like $9500. There
image.jpg
image.jpg
is quite a bit into this sled, and it is a head turner. Rides like a true Cadillac with the suspension in it, and the seat is the cats #*$&@ also.

I also have the following extras which I just took off this sled for an extra cost:
Ulmer complete setup
Airbox mod, pcv, Ulmer clutching, bender quiet exhaust
Chrome two piece lake effect riser 6.5" tall
Almost brand new cover
A rock multi power plug in unit
Flexible Yamaha hand guards
Excell wheel kit
A set of rear fuel caddies

Any question send me a message. Thanks,

The front shocks have also been upgraded to gyt dual clickers that hygear rebuilt, and added the dual rate spring setup.

Right now the sled has the gearing geared down two teeth for more bottom end, but I had the clutch sheave machined by Ulmer to gain back the stock top speed. If you put back in the stock gear you should be about 7mph faster than stock on the top end just by doing that FYI. Of course if you bought the pcv, clutch, airbox, and exhaust that would get you quite a bit more power....

I will be reposting this sled this week on all the forums, and eBay, being I finally had time to remove the aftermarket parts. All of the aftermarket parts will also be put up on TY and the other places. Skis are stock 2012 skis with brand new carbides just installed. Price is kind of firm, but will help with delivery within a certain radius

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics. Comes with black windshield shown, not the clearimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hell of a nice apex

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sale pending on mine. Supposed to pick up on Saturday. We shall see

Back