• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOLLY COW.... SNOW TRACKERS ON YAMAHA SITE...

If you ride a sled with them on you will be ordering a pair ASAP!!! They steer slightly harder at very slow speed's on hard pack but easier from there on up. I have about 3,500 to 4,000 mi on my first pair in central Wisconsin with some not so good condition's and every thing is straight so far. If any one in here puts a pair of Tracker's on make sure you don't have any shim's from the Bergstrom kit under the rubber bumper's or they will not work. The tip of the ski needs to be in the snow to work. Seriously they give snowmobiling a whole new pleasure. kviper

Rash said:
Oh, and i tried a lot of other solutions... all of them or almost all from ideas from this site..

closest so far: Arrow Skis.... very good also...

:Rockon:

One of my kool-aid drinkers,

I will be trying the trackers this winter for sure. I have heard only good things about them when they are shimmed correctly. (front down)

I started using SNOW TRACKERS in 2003 on my RXI and I was hooked!!! After coming from SKI-DOO the durability of SNOW TRACKERS was so much better.A few years ago we were playing with a radar gun and I seen 119 on my 2006 APEX GT ON A HARD PACKED ROAD.In 6 years of testing I will give them a A PLUS and they are all we use on our 3 YAMAHA sleds!!! ;)!

One of my kool-aid drinkers,

I will be trying the trackers this winter for sure. I have heard only good things about them when they are shimmed correctly. (front down)

I have been running snow tracker for 3 year now,first year with woody dually and the snow tracker are like F1.

With the original rubber on those Apex i don't put shim,i try with and with-out shim.Put shim at the back,easy to steer but loose a bit of anti-darting and bite.

Unless you what to shim the ski so it will force tip down,but then the keel will not touch the snow at the rear.

I like them stock. ;)!

Back