• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

home built drop down brackets

hopewell64

Extreme
has any one built there own drop down brackets . or is there a cheaper alternative to the the timbersled ones. they claim 8 lbs of saving.

The Timbersled brackets are a quality work of construction. They're meaurements are spot on and their customer service is second to none. Just depends on what $150 means to you, I guess.....

I called timbersled today to see if these would work on the RTX. He wasn't sure as he had not installed any on the RTX.I may just pick a set up and try it. Does anyone know if these will work on the RTX?

If you buy the Timbersled universal drop down brackets to what ever length you want you can make them fit what ever you want. I did! I actually bought the 6 1/4 and cut them to the length I wanted.

I have the timbersled drop brackets also but,,wish i had bought the CR RACING ones from kelona canada,,got a look at them at the edmonton show and they just seem to cover more of the tunnel and are stronger,,check it out,,may help with ideas for fab-ing a home made set

Back