• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How long should it take.....

Groomerdriver

TY 4 Stroke Master
for a Yami dealer to pull and clean the carbs on a Vector? Obviously put them back in and synch them too.

carbs and sync

probaly around 45 minutes or so for there first time if their expierenced it should go a little quiker.

carbs

snoway after you have done hundreds of carbs it's simple and quick.And to sync them only takes about 5 minutes

Re: carbs

pro116 said:
snoway after you have done hundreds of carbs it's simple and quick.And to sync them only takes about 5 minutes

Ryan,

What would it cost me for for you to drive up here (SE side of Wausau) , pull and clean my carbs and synch them? I'm serious!!!

PM me if you want to.

Jim

Bring it to MUNI next week, and it will cost ya' a couple of beers, right Ryan? Check out the TY pics from last March. We had 5 guys looking for 1 LITTLE bolt on my Viper. Ryan waited about 30 minutes and says' HEY, I have 1 of those in my toolbox' LOL!! Seiously, if you need it done, I am at Alger Falls Motel next week. I am sure you could find 1 of the regular crew to help you learn to do this yourself. Let us know.
Dave ;)!

Viper_Dave said:
Bring it to MUNI next week, and it will cost ya' a couple of beers, right Ryan? Check out the TY pics from last March. We had 5 guys looking for 1 LITTLE bolt on my Viper. Ryan waited about 30 minutes and says' HEY, I have 1 of those in my toolbox' LOL!! Seiously, if you need it done, I am at Alger Falls Motel next week. I am sure you could find 1 of the regular crew to help you learn to do this yourself. Let us know.
Dave ;)!

Dave,

Won't be able to be there although I'd really like to!!!! My MPG has fallen off since I got the sled and while I KNOW I've stored the sled properly, some gunk might have gotten into the carbs, and it's likely that the carbs need to be synched.

Jim

Back