• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles did you apex/attak riders have this year?

I put on about 1800 miles, mostly all on groomed trails in NE MN which required 200 miles of trailering each way. I got up there about every other weekend. Perhaps about 100 of those miles were around where I live in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis. This was a good season for me.

1,100 miles on my 08 Apex LTX GT and about 2,200 on demos(09 Nytro XTX and 09 Nytro SE) from my dealer,got to take the demos up for free so I thought less wear and tear on my sled. So about 3,300 miles, not a bad year of riding!

Well let's see... The Attak is at the house in the U.P. cause there isn't enough snow to ride here in S.E. Michigan. It's about 800 miles average round trip (by truck) including the misc driving around so...

2008-09 Season:

Truck - somewhere around 7,000 miles.

'06 Attack - Just under 2,500 miles (6,238 total-3 seasons).

Someday I'm gonna have to move.

Age 55 but -- "I can't drive 55"

About 300 miles on my apex rtx.
Pissed me off so much I sold it!
Could not justify all that money sitting there and not using it! I will get another one in a couple years.
My srx7 is back in my shed!
I worked way to much this winter plowing and had no time.
So I went out and bought a 28 ft motorhome.
I get around 8 weeks off over the summer with all my banked ot, so we will use this way more.
Cheers,
Rick.

Don't know..not many, probably less than a thousand..but they were all really fast miles..lol. Lost track after my bud crashed and smashed finger..then all the club stuff was broke, and I spent nights and some Saturdays fixing groomer odds and ends, and just didn't get out like I should have. So when we went, we went, and got back. Local snow went in early March, so I got out our Lucas Mill and started making lumber early, packing the sleds in...thought for sure we'd get some march storms, but they never came.
54 yrs here, and all but 14 of em were snowmobiling years.

Last year I did about 4800 on my 02 Viper, sold it the begining of this season and picked up an 08 Apex LTX GT. Got about 3600 in this year but was cut a little short in March due to weather. Already looking forward to next season. Did a nice trip across the UP and logged in about 1300 on that trip. I have to say the trails were very good this year and I wish I could have gotten a few more rides in. I hope we have a great winter coming up. Well it is time to start playing with the summer toys now! 54

3,800 for me. I'm about 29 miles shy from 11,000 hard miles on my 07 RTX.

Back