• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much do you think this is worth?. 09 FX Nitro MTX

OMG dude, if you can’t pull the trigger on that deal why are you wasting yours and his time?!? If that's your budget you have zero business even thinking about a supercharged Nytro, too.
Anyway I never said that was my budget, I said that was the max I was willing to spend on that sled. My budget is a reasonably good deal on what I'm going to buy. That way If I don't like something I can usually get what I paid out of it.

Anyway I never said that was my budget, I said that was the max I was willing to spend on that sled. My budget is a reasonably good deal on what I'm going to buy. That way If I don't like something I can usually get what I paid out of it.
I'm up in Fairbanks and I've been looking at this machine also, not with the idea of buying, but just checking the market as I already have a 2010 mtx with the 162" track and I noticed that this 2009 has the 153". I have about 2900 miles on mine and I like it. I really don't need any extra power. The only thing that I wished is that the slides lasted longer. It's nice say that they are made to run in snow, but most of the time I need to run semi packed trails for a ways to get there. I have thought about getting a new track and having the lugs cut down to 1 1/2". I would like to use this machine as more of a daily driver. I also have a 2008 RTX short track that I've put 6000 miles on that I use on trails, but if I want to jump off into the deep I pretty much hesitate with it. I like both machines and have had good luck with both.
This 2009 that you are looking at seems like a good deal at $3500.

Back