• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much HP on the new Apex?

Re: 2011 Apex XTX

LuvMyWarrior said:
Dan,

Nice post! Question - Me and my wife each have an 07 Attak GT which has the 136" track. Since you rode the XTX with the 144 how do you feel it would be different than a 136? Did it push in the corners or did it rail?

I dont know if I can swing it this year - would love to have two new ones but might have to wait until 2012 model year. I am hoping and praying they will offer the XTX Apex pkg in 2012. Do you think Yamaha will - surely they arent going to abandon the Apex line now for a few years.

We don't get a chance to ride much as one of our sleds has 2100 miles and one has 1500 and we have had them for 3 years. It is hard to justify that kind of money for no more than we get to ride but i love the idea of EPS. I think it would make a huge difference in fatigue. I am thinking of riding one but afraid that would seal the deal to buy, lol.

Thanks!

Mark

The XTX is in the Apex package for 2011!

Back