• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how old are you APEX/ATTACK riders

Seasonal Toy Disorder? Maybe that's my problem also? I know something's hasn't been just right, but noticed that a long time ago. Is there a website for that maybe? Do you think Blue Cross would help somebody out if they were properly diagnosed? Would I need to get a referal?

If you're too old, you just haven't been going fast enough. That's my story, and I'm sticken to it....

00SXR600,

Welcome to TY! You are going to love your '07Apex GT once you get it dialed in and get used to it. You will find this website and the members very helpful.

Please add your location to your profile.

APLTX08,

December 21st

STD's

There is NO cure for seasonal toy disorder. I've fought this disease for several years with prescription drugs, alcohol, consuling, failed mariage, and emty check book with tons of parts. There just is no cure.
I've since embrassed my disease and feel much better about myself, since I went into consuling on TY and HCS and found out there are literally hundreds of thousands of people out there that suffer the same disease as I do!!!
Were not alone any more. LOL

I just got to have a supercharger soon. :4STroke:

I have an 07 Apex GT at 46 yrs old. But stil have a vmax sx 700 and a srx 700 and a poo xc indy 440 custom x cross sled. Never to old to slide he trails or thrash the bumps.

Back