• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how to check if recall work has been done??

1simpleton

Country
USA
Snowmobile
xtx
my wife and I purchased 2 new non-current 2014 machines, is there a way to be certain that all the recall work has been done before we put these away for the year?

I don't believe there's a way to visually check. Knowing this, I had my dealer document, on the purchase contract, that the updates/recalls had been completed on my 2014 XF7000 last fall. Sad, I'm putting my away too.

I think you can take the vin # to a dealer and they can put it in the system and it well show if the updates have been done.

I think you can take the vin # to a dealer and they can put it in the system and it well show if the updates have been done.

Yes, the problem is some dealers don't put it in the computer and others have been known to put it in the computer when it was not done (not all dealers but a few). The important one though is the fuel line inspection/update if needed. If done there should be a punch mark on the vin number.

Back