• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I-500 a great success

Congrats Tom, I'd love to donate to Pink Ribbon Riders...I've talked to Jody a couple times about doing some of the rides...just with school its hard to work around my schedule! Really excited to see you raise awareness in such a male-dominated sport...and glad to see them get into it! Great job at the 500, see you in Ada!

I am just going to keep plugging along for donations. The way I came up with the $2000, is when I was at Duluth this year, Teams Amsoil raised about $5000 for Jody and I figured that was a whole team. if I could do $2000+, I would be happy with that. Plus, I don't have the fundraising experience or all of the connections. I'm learning all the time and will be better prepared for next season.

Steve, did you change your TY handle? I thought you were xc_phazer137.

Ha! Yeah, I realized that about two seconds after I hit send. The avatar is a hell of a lot better looking than him anyway! :)

Back