• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I Got The Call Today!

1bad442

Apex GT just came in, first one at the dealer. Picking it up Friday morning along with my '05 RX-1 (Just serviced). Yahoo!!!

Will post pix asap.

I also received the call today, he said my GT is on it's way & should be here w/in a week. Darn, I'm excited, just in time also to still get the discount on the Ontario season permit!

cgwiz, you have until November 31, before the price goes up.

Rotax wrote:
cgwiz, you have until November 31, before the price goes up

Living in MI it does take some time for the permits to be obtained going through the internet. The sooner I can get my VIN, the better.

Also - I talked to my dealer again today: Great Escapes in Traverse City, & Jason in sales told me they had (in Feb) ordered an additional 6 GT's which will arrive soon that have not been spoken for. If anyone is interested in a GT, not only will they have some available, this dealership has always been fair and I've received very good service!
Chuck

I just received the call and went and paid for my new GT. I'm will be picking it up in a week or so. I have to finish up some work in my Garage and then I will bring her home. I will post pics as soon as it gets home.

Yup, got tthe call, picking it up next week. SUWEEET!

Oh yeah, northern NH here.

It's home and it's beautiful.

It really is better in person than in photos. It looks more like a spaceship than a snowmobile. Fired it up a couple of times. Checked for all the assembly issues that everybody warned me about and it seems great.

I went up to Moosehead to help the club do trail work Saturday and there was 6-10 inches of snow up there. Anyway, the trails are ready, and now we need a few tons of snow.

Pictures to follow.

Back