• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I want more power

I asked myself the same question over and over :)

Read a lot of threads everyday that the wife started to limit me on time allowed on the computer and family time.

Final decision:

Dave at Hurricane hooked me up with a Hindle full system, Air box Mod, and sent the PC5 today to get his map.

Starts with the basic and build from there. Buying everything at once is kinda cool but you end up not knowing a 100% which mod did what. With one at a time, you'll know if it made a difference or not.

Honestly, the first mod is the best cause' you get hooked really bad and then the bank account take a hit :)

And…………...I don't think there is such a thing as too much power.

X2 for Schmidt Bros. Chris is no-nonsense and knows his stuff. Has done extensive testing before releasing anything.

Guys,

Thanks for all the great compliments. We work hard to make a pipe that produces great power. We are always testing and won't manufacture anything unless it works!

Lee Hindle

Back