• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm keeping my Nytro. What can be done to lighten her up?

Ellis

There are probably other posts about this but i can't find any good info. What recomendations do you have to drop weight on my '08 RTX??

exhaust will drop about 5-10 lbs depending on which manufactuer you go with. one of them light weight battery's not sure how much that does but its a few lbs i would think.

darren

Timbersled Mountain Tamer, Barkbuster front end and drop down brackets will all save you about 56lbs. They will also set you back about $2500 but well worth it.

If you're like me, and I know I am, then the best way to drop weight from the sled is to drop weight from the rider. I raced bikes for 15-years (at 165 lbs) and people were obsessed with saving grams – even the fat guys thought their bike should weigh less but ignored the screaming of their overworked Lycra.

I've got 20 lbs (18 Canadian) to spare. Does anyone want to make a competition out of easing the burden on the sled due to the rider?

My race diet started last week! I'm 6'3" 252 to start and if that damn Phazer is going to get any air on the snocross track this year I need to lose a lot ASAP. Goal is 225 by Dec 1 and 210 by the end of race season. This will help out my Nytro as well

More power and less rider:O)

I think the combination of more bolt on power and less pastries should do the trick for my sled season. WHy is more power easier??? :exc:

Back