• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IQS issue 2019 SRX

I’m pretty sure precision tune you will loose the iqs shock function. This could of been resolved by now but when I was shopping for my tune that’s what I was told

Even more confusing. The iqs functionality came back with a dash swap..

He doesn't have a tune so its not that.

Last edited:
Is the IQS working and just not showing up on the gauge?

So if we have iqs and tunes we lose IQS functionality?

I am not tuned yet— planning on TD tune or tunes— as others in my group have TD tunes—

about the last thing I could do is remove my dash and plug it into my friends Tcat just to prove its not the harness.

thanks to all chiming in on this—-Tod

Is the IQS working and just not showing up on the gauge?
IQS did not work until we hooke up other guage from tcat, but we could see code on factory dash when we unplugged a shock.

Like tsiceman said my IQS did not work until I put my friends Tcat hood onto my sled—- then iqs showed up and allowed me to cycle through the three settings—- it really showed up as Iact do to it being a cat hood. Previous owner claims he never had any issues at all with this sled—-

new dash is expensive so hoping it can be re-flashed to fix—— or TD tunes and dash re-flash fixes it…

my dash will show shock code if I unplug a shock— then that code goes away when shock is plugged back in

i believe the only thing that does not work on my dash is the IQS—- everything else seems to be there

Last edited:
So if we have iqs and tunes we lose IQS functionality?
I was worried about this when I was looking for tunes. Dave at Hurricane assured me it would function as it should and was spot on. Running cluster flash with super spool flashes and iQS functions as it should.

i also plugged my friends cat dash into my hood harness and confirmed that it is the dash and not the hood harness.

Just wanted to update this thread/ IQS issue and using IQS and having tunes— I replaced my dash to fix my IQS issue— i have TD tunes— no issues with having TD tunes and using IQS —-I can use the IQS button to change tunes or use the button on the dash to chang tunes—- to change tunes you simply toggle left or right on the IQS button—- if u want to change shock settings you press IQS button in the center to wake up IQS then toggle left or right to change shock setting—- this then keeps IQS active the whole ride— Tod

Back