• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

is a there a free website for trail conditions . . .

Indy

TY 4 Stroke God
besides fishweb? fishweb.com now charges a membership. I am interested in the lower west side of the lower penn.

snowtracks; fishweb (the membership is only to get you to the off trail maps he has. I joined years ago when it was $10 for a lifetime membership); Hardcoresledders; Trailconditions.com; Johndee.com; and here and doo talk. I myself use fishweb and Johndee the most. Trailconditions is good also, expecially for the south side of Michigan. Seems like fishweb doesn't get updated that much for the southern part.

dab102999 said:
snowtracks; fishweb (the membership is only to get you to the off trail maps he has. I joined years ago when it was $10 for a lifetime membership); Hardcoresledders; Trailconditions.com; Johndee.com; and here and doo talk. I myself use fishweb and Johndee the most. Trailconditions is good also, expecially for the south side of Michigan. Seems like fishweb doesn't get updated that much for the southern part.

I noticed that also. I am considering a quick trip to lower southwest, but they havent updated in awhile.

Back