• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is Nytro the right sled for me?

sxviper65

i have a viper right now and was wondering if a nytro would be right for me. I was wondering it would be laging in the top end compared to my viper. I ride some tight twisty trails, but i also but a lot of miles on in the UP. I would say im about half and half. I love to pound throught the bumps when it gets rough and like to pull the skis off the ground and jump almost everything that you can. I play college football as an offensive line men and im rather large already (6'4 285 not dressed) and im only going to get bigger. I was just wondering how it would do pulling my fat a$$ around. Or would i be better with a Apex RTX

The 120 class sleds will run with a Viper in straight accelaration, but the Viper will topend it. You would be better of with an RTX stretched to 136. I am very close to your size and the 136 length works much better for us larger guys. My Attak will run right with the RTX's until it gets REALLY rough, then I just back it down a bit. Hope this helped ;)!

my last sled was a 01 sxr (piped). the nytro won't have as much top end as your viper, but this sled will make up for that in every other way! Nytro pull's real hard from 0-90! if you love to run through pumps & jumps and tight trails this is an awesome sled! i'm 6'4'' 280 myself & love my Nytro! take one out for a ride! i won't buy another sled with out riding one first! my 2 cents!

6'- 265 and my sled pulls awesome- not going to win any lake drags but they have a hard time keeping up corner to corner.

Back