• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is there a ski-doo site like this?

ps4020

Extreme
Hey guys, my buddy came over last night and I was showing how great this site is, he rides ski-doo's (sorry for him) but he was wondering if any of you guys know if there is a website like this just for the ski-doo guys.

Thanks.

I don't think any of them are as good as this one. The layout, the ease of use and the information is great. We are all like on big happy riding family.

i think the overall age of yamaha riders 'might' be a little older. in turn causing the members to be a bit more mature. which makes for an overall better experience, more serious people and posts (responses to posts).
before anyone jumps down my throat i'm saying 'overall'. im not saying everyone on doo-talk is an immature idiot...just more of them over there then there is here on TY. :tg:

peterdb said:
i think the overall age of yamaha riders 'might' be a little older. in turn causing the members to be a bit more mature. which makes for an overall better experience, more serious people and posts (responses to posts).
before anyone jumps down my throat i'm saying 'overall'. im not saying everyone on doo-talk is an immature idiot...just more of them over there then there is here on TY. :tg:

well said ;)!

Dootalk.com. Great site, so much so it has a link to it directly on skidoos website under their drop menu. Wonder why yamaha doesn't do the same here.

there's some pretty good tech stuff on dootalk - i have the shock rebuild tech thread bookmarked.

Maxout01 said:
Dootalk.com. Great site, so much so it has a link to it directly on skidoos website under their drop menu. Wonder why yamaha doesn't do the same here.

Dootalk is owned by skidoo.

Totallyamaha is privately owned

peterdb said:
woolyviper said:
there's some pretty good tech stuff on dootalk - i have the shock rebuild tech thread bookmarked.

it would only make sense that they have good tech stuff over there....thier sleds constantly break down! :tg:
they have shock experts on the board that are very knowledgeable - most of that comes from racing backgrounds, which we don't tend to have with yamaha's (i'm talking snow and hill cross not cross country).

sobfrogg said:
Maxout01 said:

Dootalk is owned by skidoo.

Totallyamaha is privately owned

I've never heard that before. I've been a long timer on doo talk with 1,000+ posts and its always been said to be a private site, privately owned and operated. But that skidoo compensates them for adding them to thier website. Who knows I may be wrong though.

Back