• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ISO MPI supercharger parts help

Ryanshimon

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro XTX
Hi, I'm having an issue finding and parts for a 10 Nytro with the stage 1 MPI SC. Since MPI is no longer around and the parts number on the pulley do not cross im running into a dead end. I had a pulley let loose and am looking for a 28 tooth pulley, torque lock and belt. Anyone have any luck finding these from Gates or Grainger? Part numbers would be awesome, or if you have any extras laying around I would be happy to buy them.

I found it on Grainger. There are two sizes (width) 1.5” and 0.875”. Mine measured exactly 0.875”. Will be here tomorrow.
A8ABF066-58B9-4AFC-B1E7-63E46EFB0C7D.jpeg

I found the belt through Grainger also. They stopped carrying Gates belts but I found a replacement from Continental. Part #39GC64. 90 tooth 21mm wide, 8mm pitch
Conti number CTD8m-720-21. Was around $75

Can anyone help me find a mpi stub shaft for a Yamaha nytro for the bottom pulley
Any help can be good

Anyone know where to find pulleys anymore? or should i be looking into scrapping the mpi supercharger kit? cause it impossible to find parts anymore i have tons of other “big” pulleys but nothing the size i need looking for a 27 or 28 tooth

Back