• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's a 4 stroke at least :)

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
So posting this in here hope it doesn't get taken down, as it is a significantly inspired by Yamaha sled... Took delivery from Jeff and jake from Skinz....awesome people!!!! Killer stuff, impossible to describe the level of detail!!!!

Sled is here, just in time for some great riding!!!!

Few special things done to it...incredible people at Skinz, cannot wait to ride it!!!!

AirFrame boards (touch of color on traction)
All new bumper, STOUT!!! And special hi grip coating on it and bash plate to deflect hits...
Rear bumper, with shadow effect
Exhaust WAY light!!!
Extreme lightweight battery, and heating component (depth of pics later) this is a Skinz first, and industry first for eight conscious sledders...
Killer Skinz grip seat
Skinz knee pads

38961959.jpg

c58c2a0b.jpg

6f228d7b.jpg

47038532.jpg

483f8884.jpg

bbb347b3.jpg

bbb347b3.jpg

Cannot wait to put it on the snow, might go for a ride tomorrow, will get outside pics...

Awesome sled.Bill all the cat turbo sleds the exhaust comes out on the right side just like a 2stroke.

Cool. I didn't know Skinz made an AC bumper. Looks like a nice ride. Can't believe they wouldn't leave this in the MT forum, or at least left the original there with a "moved" tag and link to here. I had to look up mtdream to find this post again. Anyway I'll say it again, Nice Ride!

BordnBill said:
Dumb question... what is the blue light? Undertunnel exhaust?

I have a ballistic performance lightweight lithium ferrous battery 11 pound savings...

What some have found, is the lithim batteries need some warming if they are below zero, which is no boggy, and worth the savings....

So, the blue switch is connected to a grip warmer, that will heat the battery... :)

sonds said:
Killer dood! cant wait to see it in a few weeks.

It rides nice, but then alli had was a smallish trail ride and doubling with my son...

However, the sled carves very well!!!!

is that a cat on TY they are a hot sled i have pic to prove it :)

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    381.9 KB · Views: 165
  • t.JPG
    t.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 132
  • y.JPG
    y.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 132
How many miles do you have on it?

Things that you like better than your Nytro?

Things that you would change on the Cat?

agreed - posting pictures of burning sleds doesn't add anything to the discussion....

I want to hear how they compare.

Back