• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jen's Rage

sleddheadd

TY 4 Stroke God
We added a couple things to the rage this year. We added a pink stripe to the Apex seat, a set of Lake Effect risers that she won from the TY giveaway ride last year, Hand guards and a lower windshield.

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

How did you do the stripe on the seat?

Did you use the SEM Vinyl Dye or smilar product? Or did you have the cover removed and restriped with new pink fabric?

I'm trying to decide on how to change my silver stipe to white.

When I first read the subject of this thread I thought Jen had lopped one of your ears off or something for misbehavior. ;):D

I forgot she actually rides a Rage.

Looks Great !!!

Ding said:
When I first read the subject of this thread I thought Jen had lopped one of your ears off or something for misbehavior. ;):D

I forgot she actually rides a Rage.

Looks Great !!!

Ding - if I was that mad at him, I think I might lop off something other than his ear... :jump:

Snowmobileaddict said:
How did you do the stripe on the seat?

Did you use the SEM Vinyl Dye or smilar product? Or did you have the cover removed and restriped with new pink fabric?

I'm trying to decide on how to change my silver stipe to white.

Hey Addict - we actually bought the seat that way...from what we understand, it was sent out to an upholsterer.

Gonna have to get out here for those pink flames soon :)

Back