• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jesus Mother of Mary

Arnold08

Expert
So rode my Nytro for the first time to night. Just barely enough snow ;)! ;)! ;)! probably like 6 inches of snow just took it out in the field by my house never brok 60 but Holly Sh^^^^ that thing has more torque than anything ive ever riddin its gonna make my dad look on his 08 Poo doo. I was gigglin like a girl as soon as i pulled the throttle.. :4STroke: :Rockon: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I hear ya on the giggling like a girl part.......real fun sled!!

Your hands are probably a little colder because it looks like you used to ride a polaris. You probably never went this fast before.LOL just kidding. Buy some good klim gloves and some gauntlets for severe cold days and put some miles on her. I put 2600 miles on mine last year in some extreme cold days and I never had the experience you claim.

NO its just that he was so exited from his first ride that you could of cut his balls off and he wouldnt of felt it. I CAN RELATE B/C THATS HOW I FELT, and I'm coming off of a 04 f7 with a 800 big bore! (and the arm stretching is no less on this nytro). :4STroke:

Ahh,The 1st day I got my sled home. When I use to ride my Viper for a test run Id stab the throttle and hang on with one hand,I got use to doing that. Did the same thing when I got my Nytro home and my friends were laughing because they never seen some one grab there handel bars so fast. This sled made a TRUE CAT man a Yamaha fan,I know if he went out and got a sled right now he would be buying one.

I remember when he 1st actually got on it. "Man this think is just too fucking quick" Got to love how she pulls out the whole man!

My nytro was the first sled I ever owned. I'll always remember the day I first rode it. Went from the dealer, right to the snow. I had a smile ear to ear with no gloves, and only a hooded sweatshirt on. ;)!

My Doo friends didn't seem to smile that much though :4STroke:

I must have a bad sled. My hand warmers worked for the 1000 miles I put on, and the subframe seems fine. Just had to fix the darting, and adjust suspension.

Back