• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

JTProducts now has all wheel kits in stock for the Sidewinders oF all years!!

sabrecat

Vendor
Its been since mid Feb when we had to stop selling our best seller "The Stealth rear wheel kits" along with the Heavy Duty Trihub Replacements! All back orders have been shipped if you have been waiting with us? So just saying Hi to all and if you need the best parts to put on your sled call us soon! Never know how long before the wheels dry up again???

Note : On the 2012-2018 and 2019 long tracks we now include the billet axle adjuster included with all Stealth kits and Heavy Duty Trihub Replacement kits!! They can be purchased separate to fit all older JT kits for $45.00 a set and will fit stock Trihub axle also! We do not offer the black coating any longer. Supplier went out of business.

JT Products
Todd

Attachments

• 8.4 big wheel kit XF.JPG
    8.4 big wheel kit XF.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 127
  • 2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Todd, do we know what kit is needed for the 2022 Winders? I get a headache trying to understand what years have what size wheels and all that! Betting you do also! Thanks

Todd, do we know what kit is needed for the 2022 Winders? I get a headache trying to understand what years have what size wheels and all that! Betting you do also! Thanks
JT has the super duty 8.2 inch stealth kit for the 2019 and newers 137 and longer. (replace the 3 wheel stock set up) This kit will come with 4 Avid 8.2 inch wheel with the larger bearings. Y0u will also get 5 aluminum spacer-bushings that will slide on to your stock axle that will be reused in this super duty kit. We did not need to replace the axle in this kit because it is plenty stout!! There has been plenty of talk about the adjuster bolts breaking off the cast mount that in the rail that holds the locknut. This is mostly because the stock plastic bushings do not support the end on the adjuster bolts right where it pushes on the rear axle. The end of the adjuster bolt can work its way under the axle and twist the cast adjuster mount and snap it off! This can ruin your day! Our solid aluminum bushings has a hole drilled for the adjuster bolt to support it and the holes do not go all the way thru the bushing so it does not spin against the axle boogering it up like the stock set up

$250.00 and in stock right now!

Call to place orders on 2019 and newer wheel kits until we get the website updated..

Attachments

• 2019 Axle.jpg
    2019 Axle.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 99
Hi. Have a 2020 sidewinder ltx gt. 900 miles on it. Just finally "summerized" the sled. Noticed the 2 inner lower wheels towards front of skid have rubber peeling off. Assume this is normal from what I am reading. Not the outer wheels. People upgrading to JT? If so what is the recommended replacement?

Those two seems to take the worst beating due to studs. I am curious how many 5.63" JTs has been change with their lifetime warranty?

It is studded and glad to hear i am not the only one with this issue. Looking to go to JT for replacements. Who can I talk with there?

Back