• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just finished installing LED'S w/pic's**ADDED more**

apltx08

TY 4 Stroke God
I've installed 6 pods in engine compartement wired HOT to battery with a switch to turn on and off, I hid the switch above my left foot see 4th pic, this way when we stop along the trail at night we can be SEEN without having motor running.

I've added 8" strips under the running boards, its a little trickier to get the wires properly routed to switch...

Attachments

• CIMG0020.JPG
    CIMG0020.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 138

apltx08- looks good! Do you have 1 or 2 pods in each shock tower?
I was in the garage tonight planning out my light run and I can't decide if I should use 2 or 1. Your lights look much brighter than mine. Anyways need to go buy more wire to add in between pods. I'am putting mine on a Nytro and man are things tight trying to keep wires safe
your sled rocks ;)!

Eagle1 said:
apltx08- looks good! Do you have 1 or 2 pods in each shock tower?

I was in the garage tonight planning out my light run and I can't decide if I should use 2 or 1. Your lights look much brighter than mine. Anyways need to go buy more wire to add in between pods. I'am putting mine on a Nytro and man are things tight trying to keep wires safe
your sled rocks ;)!

I have 1 right behind the shock at the very top part on bulk head its hidden and almost not visible, I have to agree to keep the wires safe is another story, in area's where you need to protect wires I use plastic LOOMEX and ZIP TIE'S I also SOLDER all conections and use heat shrink tubing...

bigbigrichie said:
youve got to do the headlights too ....once u start ur never done

Thats the next step...yours looks sharp, the ones under the running do they load up of ICE when you ride, I haven't ridden mine yet with LED'S

the one under the running boards are flat stips completely waterproof and the snow wont stay there cuz the heat from the cooler melts the snow away

l_e638fbce4c7ba87576bebdbd32a7f216.jpg

bigbigrichie said:
youve got to do the headlights too ....once u start ur never done
l_cfff46cda899487da694d7dad19423f5.jpg

l_a6dc5400713587acfc6e408add78519f.jpg

So where exactly did u put the LED's in the headlights? I got all of the grills done but don't want to drill unecessary holes in the headlight buckets.

Thanks

Back