• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

JUST GOT MY FIRST FOUR STROKE

gordy

Veteran
Hi there,
Greg McDonough here,been a member of TY for years but just got my first four stroke yesterday. picked up a 07' attak gt with 944 miles,studded and studboy dual runners for 7500 at local dealer. "very excited"

I have been following your discussions and learning alot from all of your experiences,thank you for the info in past and for answers to my future questions."i will search topic prior to posting questions" THANKS GREG

will post pics when i change the 7ft tall windshield that it came with.must be yamaha "tall" one. :4STroke:

Congrats on your purchase...and welcome to the 4 stroke family....it will take a bit getting used to (the compression braking mostly) but you'll love it..

sounds like you made a nice deal also!

I got my first 4 stroke also this year and cannot wait for snow! I can barely get off it now, without snow.
I had it out on the lawn the other day. Wife is not too impressed with the ruts, but I said it'll grow back next year!
LOL!

mul

thanks for the welcome guys heres my pics. GREG

Attachments

• DSCN0468.jpg
    DSCN0468.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN0467.jpg
    DSCN0467.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 91

Back