• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just Joined!

They used to give it with spring order and they give it as an option in other country's, so it is not definate.

I do 50/50 also and yes the 1.75 back country is hands down a better track. You will lose top speed, but it is so much better in the deep snow. I do not have one yet. Everybody on every brand seems to swear by this track.

snow broke said:
Beeze about the backcountry track.....do you think it is better than stock 1.25 for my type of riding?

You will love the backcountry track. I have 5500 km on my backcountry track and i could'nt be more happy about it ;)!

Beeze....last sled was a 05 ZR 900....real fast and pretty reliable. It was just time to upgrade. First sled I owned about 25 years ago was a 440 Exciter...it just took me awhile to bite on the Yamaha 4 strokes I guess. This will make the fifth Yamaha that I have owned over the years.

Back