• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

KKD 8" BILLET IDLER/BOGEY WHEELS

KKD95

TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
1981 Yamaha srx 540
2001 Yamaha srx 700
2001 Yamaha srx 700
2017 Yamacat Sidewinder LTX LE
WEBSITE
https://www.facebook.com/krausekdesign/
New 8" Billet Bogey wheels from Krause Kustom Design. machined from billet 6061-t aluminum and anodized for a long lasting look. uses 6004 bearing so will work for sidewinder and virtually any other modern sled. have 5.63"/140mm idlers that use the 6004 bearing available also or can do a whole kit, just shoot me a pm. price for 8" is $100 per wheel with bearing installed and 5.63"/140mm are $250 per set of 4 with bearing installed. currently only have black and one set of orange available. Can do Yamaha blue, yellow, purple, green, gold upon request. lifetime warranty. thanks -Kevin

facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/krausekdesign/

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 337
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 467

New 8" Billet Bogey wheels from Krause Kustom Design. machined from billet 6061-t aluminum and anodized for a long lasting look. uses 6004 bearing so will work for sidewinder and virtually any other modern sled. have 5.63"/140mm idlers that use the 6004 bearing available also or can do a whole kit, just shoot me a pm. price for 8" is $100 per wheel with bearing installed and 5.63"/140mm are $250 per set of 4 with bearing installed. currently only have black and one set of orange available. Can do Yamaha blue, yellow, purple, green, gold upon request. lifetime warranty. thanks -Kevi

facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/krausekdesign/

Hi Kevin your wheels look bad #*$&@!!! Very nice!! how do these wheels hold up on a high mile trail sleds?
I am very interested but heard aluminum wheels from other manufacturers don't hold up well with the abuse when trail riding?

Last edited:
Very nice! Any plans on making an 8 1/2" wheel and possibly anodized Yamaha blue?

How robust are these?

I had a similar set on my 06 apex and had a couple of them bent on me creating flat spots on the wheels. they were quite expensive and virtually useless once flat spotted.
also, what does the warranty cover?

they sure look sweet though!

thanks

Very nice! Any plans on making an 8 1/2" wheel and possibly anodized Yamaha blue?
Potentially if there is enough interest, but I can for sure have some anodized in Yamaha blue, have it matched pretty well now

Hi Kevin your wheels look bad #*$&@!!! Very nice!! how do these wheels hold up on a high mile trail sleds?
I am very interested but heard aluminum wheels from other manufacturers don't hold up well with the abuse when trail riding?
I do not have a ton of miles on these yet, have one guy that will be torture testing them in the UP this coming weekend to see how they hold up, so will see what kind of results come back. will keep everyone posted.

How robust are these?

I had a similar set on my 06 apex and had a couple of them bent on me creating flat spots on the wheels. they were quite expensive and virtually useless once flat spotted.
also, what does the warranty cover?

they sure look sweet though!

thanks
I will warranty any wheels that may end up getting bent or flat spotted in the case of an accident or excessive impact

I do not have a ton of miles on these yet, have one guy that will be torture testing them in the UP this coming weekend to see how they hold up, so will see what kind of results come back. will keep everyone posted.
Yes for sure keep us posted!! My sled is often air born..lol so if they could take the same abuse my plastic ones can I'm in!!!

o_O Can you put some spinners on those rims too? Will we get chrome grills next? Maybe I can hook up some hydraulics to get my front end bouncing too....

You should try and get some plastic or polyurethane tires on those wheels. Studs will beat them up pretty good, at least they did when I ran billets on my MachZ. Dont know how they did it but Tricked toys was making them with a low profile tire on them that held up real well

Back