• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

20190203_145433.jpg
20171216_155424.jpg

My trustly old '06 Apex 144"....The original VX1R.

Had that sled for 10 seasons before sending it down the road for a new SideWinder.

Lot's of miles and smiles were had on that sled.

UP-Snowmobiling 021-lr.JPG

Feb-UP-Trip_021416 _150.JPG

Last edited:
Canadians%20(4).jpg

a pic of both my apex xtx's. the closer one is the nos 2016 i picked up last season that has 2700 km on it. the other one is my 2011 xtx that has 27000 km and had been loved by the trees a few time but still is one of the best sleds i have bought.

Canadians%20(5).jpg

Canadians%20(22).jpg

some of the tree love.

Canadians%20(4).jpg

a pic of both my apex xtx's. the closer one is the nos 2016 i picked up last season that has 2700 km on it. the other one is my 2011 xtx that has 27000 km and had been loved by the trees a few time but still is one of the best sleds i have bought.

Canadians%20(5).jpg

Canadians%20(22).jpg

some of the tree love.
Nice, lol, got to hate them little trees, I see your running mountain skis or that's what they look like to me, I run the VKPro skis on mine with snow trackers, once I got them dialed in they work really good.

yup, those are 09 apex mtx skis. cannot beat them around home on the trails and they work well in the up too. tried a few combos and this is my go to one for any delta box sled.

Hey Bob, what's that little black piece under your right side cover just above the ski??? I didn't know you had one of those.

Here is my 2007 Apex Mountain. I bought it all stock last year with 2,600 miles on it. Put on the new Challenger 2.5 bulk head saver, oilites, handguards, gold left finger throttle. It now has 4,400 miles on it. Had a lot of fun with it last year, and hoping this year we get some more deep snow in Maine. Had a lot of fun exploring mountains/ old fire towers/ off trail riding. My brother's 09 Apex mtx is also pictured in the 3rd pic. These Apex mountain's are crazy for power!!

Apex.jpg
Apex 2.jpg
Apex 3.jpg

Back