• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

SkyHiFX114 said:
zackn291 said:
f you and your nice #*$&@ phazer!

did you paint your wheels? something about them looks like they were painted.

My sled is getting wrapped next week! I'm having the red plastics wrapped in black with "slednecks" and the logo, the "DC" logo, the Oakley "O", the "ogio" logo and im also getting number plates. I'm gonna be 231 becuase I was born in 92, the 12th month and 31st day. I didn't want 4 number so I just went with 2.

yea wheels are painted.

how did you go about painting?

zackn291 said:
SkyHiFX114 said:
zackn291 said:

My sled is getting wrapped next week! I'm having the red plastics wrapped in black with "slednecks" and the logo, the "DC" logo, the Oakley "O", the "ogio" logo and im also getting number plates. I'm gonna be 231 becuase I was born in 92, the 12th month and 31st day. I didn't want 4 number so I just went with 2.

yea wheels are painted.

famous krylon fusion method.

SkyHiFX114 said:
zackn291 said:
SkyHiFX114 said:
zackn291 said:

yea wheels are painted.

famous krylon fusion method.

did you have to sand them or prime them? i tried painting one of mine with krylon fusion and it didnt stick at all! i even cleaned it off before i painted.

I am stripping my sled now to do some powdercoating. I have an awesome metallic bronze that is going to go well with the brown seat and A-Arms. There's a bunch of pieces I'm going to do. I'm thinking about doing the tunnel but its a crapload of work to remove it. We'll see how I feel when I get down to it. Pics to follow.

finally got my RTX out of storage and put the white sides and the tunnel extension on.

Attachments

• phaze1362.jpg
    phaze1362.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 163
  • phaze136.jpg
    phaze136.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 151
  • S5001214_edited-1.jpg
    S5001214_edited-1.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 183
tall windshield fixes a lot of problems, hand warmers, leaky helmet, floating electric shield cable, the guys i ride with call the windshield "The Pope"

Got my spindles done. Also media blasted the little steel bushings and powdercoated them to match the springs. Next is the front and rear grab bars, same color as the spindles. Should loook good with the brown seat. Color is Eastwood's Bronze Metallic.

So I have to take my pipe off :o| It sounds soo good and aslong as I'm on my old mans dime(1 more season) then were not running exhaust mods. Its not even alot louder then stock at all but he cares about the fact that land owners close trails because of guys with aftermarket pipes and he says that it doesnt matter that its not louder then any 2 stroke. It will give us a bad rep. FML!

I hacked up my 2 year old $400 exhaust. Oh well, next season it's going back on cause I'll be runnin the sled.

Back