• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's see your rack

That looks great Stomper. I was think of doing something similar with panniers for my Phazer GT. I may borrow your design over the summer.

Thanks Cuddy. Yeah it seems to work really good. The panniers have plastic hooks on them right now so I don't know how they will hold up in the cold but if the break it will be super easy to make some metal ones from some stainless flat bar. The thing that I like about it is, the whole thing can be taken off real easy because where I live I need a rack but don't want one on full time.
How's your snow down there around Winnipeg. Still great conditions for sledding here. It was snowing the other day and it was -24c here last night. No sign of spring yet. Still have 3 feet of powder on the lakes

I have the Yamaha luggage bag on the back but I find it interferes with me as I ride. I need to move it back somehow or move the bags to the side like yours.

Lots of snow here and temps are supposed to be cold with highs of - 10, - 12 C this weekend. I think we'll be sledding for another 2 weeks min.

The snow does get soft during the day and the sled pushes bad in the corners!

Here is my wife on her Vector a few years ago. Damn those excersise bras!

Attachments

• img028.jpg
    img028.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 172

Back