• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Limited Edition 50th Anniversary RTX

SIMMER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Anyone see one of these? I saw one last night at my dealer....WOW :Rockon:

I wish I had my camera. Yellow/Black/White....custom seat, custom everything. One of the nicest sleds I have ever seen.

$12,100US 8)

Does the anniversary edition look like the sled in this pic?? If so this is the Hauck sled, but there has been a few others that have been made to look very similar to it. :4STroke:

Attachments

• hauckpic1.jpg
    hauckpic1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 126
Hauck has one and there is another dealer out there with the same color scheme as hauck but it is differen't.I don't care for the sled in the pic but In perdon it is awesome.

That's pretty much it. Seriously....in person, it looks awesome. There's an anniversary R1 with the same color scheme.

BADFX said:
If i wanted yellow i would have bought a skidoo

Over the years I have seen alot of YAMMI guys add YELLOW accents to a RED, BLACK, SILVER or BLUE sled and it looks like SH$T.

Hey...if you go with the color YELLOW...I say go big or go home.

PS. The NEW MachZ's are ALL BLACK. Does that mean I can't have an ALL BLACK Yamaha........wait a minute.....I Do have an ALL BALCK Yamaha... :D

NOS-PRO said:
Hi terry when you hit 127+ on your attak w/nos did you gear up?? And if so how much?? thanks.

You guys seem to forget that Yamaha's YZ factory racers back in the 70's were yellow with black & white accents. Exactly like Hauck's sled. That was their (our?) color scheme. I don't know why they decided on blue in the interim. (I haven't follwed bike racers for 30 or so yrs.)

bob weaver motorsports in niagara falls new york has one just like that but with yellow a-arms and it has a price tag of 12,200

Back