• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Live in central Mn. Suggestions for yamaha dealers??????

romie

Extreme
Ok guys. I am officially 50/50 now- yamaha or cat. I live in central Mn about 45 minutes NW of Mpls. I need some feedback on dealers. I am not concerned about travel within 2-3 hours of home in any direction as I cover that range with my job. Let me know. I have Moon motors and Heinens within 10-30 minutes. Any feedback on them (price and service).

Not the closest suggestion, but i live in St. Paul an bought my Nytro from Brothers Mtr Sports in Brainerd. They gave me a good price but more importantly stood behing the sled and repaired it correctly the first time when i had the front end issues addressed. They were also very knowledgable about the proper set up I would need on both the front/rear suspensions as well as fixing the darting issue on the steering.

Just my 02 cents, hope that helps.

Kope

Delano Sports Center

I live in western suburbs and shopped around and they matched the price of a sled I found cheap up north. Really great guys to deal with, so much so I ended up using the dealer as criteria in picking out my next sled.

Highly recommend them.

I never thought I would say this but I am moving to Polaris. It is painful for me!!! Love my XTX but all the guys I go out west with have big old mountain sleds and the XTX just cannot keep up. Wife says I have to sell it if I buy another sled. I wish we could sell her sled and keep the XTX.

Awesome sled!

Re: Delano Sports Center

danjpohl said:
I live in western suburbs and shopped around and they matched the price of a sled I found cheap up north. Really great guys to deal with, so much so I ended up using the dealer as criteria in picking out my next sled.

Highly recommend them.

I never thought I would say this but I am moving to Polaris. It is painful for me!!! Love my XTX but all the guys I go out west with have big old mountain sleds and the XTX just cannot keep up. Wife says I have to sell it if I buy another sled. I wish we could sell her sled and keep the XTX.

Awesome sled!

Don't give in to peer pressure, lol..........

Re: Delano Sports Center

rrxx-1 said:
danjpohl said:

Highly recommend them.

Awesome sled!

Don't give in to peer pressure, lol..........

I do need to give in if they stop getting me unstuck!!!

In the powder it handled great, climbing was tough though. Lots of trenching. When the snow setup, very hard to carve but climbed fine. Funny part was 1st trip out west this year I rode m1000 162". 2nd trip was on the nytro and first day out I got stuck 8 times!!! 4 or 5 were just plain stupid driving. I forgot I switched sleds and would stop in places that I could not get going thinking I still had 162" track! Oh well.... If I rode with more guys on cross-overs nytro would be perfectly fine. The group I ride with don't have them and that is why I am switching.

Buying some loto tickets, hopefully I can win enough so I can keep the xtx, it is such a fun sled to ride in MN and UP. I actually look for bumps instead of avoid them. The torque is a blast!!!

Anyway, always nice if you can find a good dealer that is close to home or work.

I've purchased from Larson's in Cambridge. Been very happy with both sales and service departments. Best prices I've found on the north side of Minneapolis area.