• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking at an 11 apex xtx. Wanting boost.

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
Just wondering if anyone has swapped an MCX kit off of an 06 to 2010 to an 11 or newer Apex ?

Going to be difficult with different ECU. EPS model is quite different than non Power Steering. You could likely do it with a different fuel box. But I'd just do the MCX kit for the EPS model. That version was the best fuelled MCX kit I have ever had. They use the stock injectors to 290hp on pump fuel. It's so responsive with the EXUP in the pipe.

I have the 200 MCX kit on my 12. Works excellent! Fuel mileage is better than stock IF you stay out of the boost most of the time. I have hit 17 mpg and it runs away from stock winders quite easily at 5lb boost. Awesome trail set up with knock protection!

Love the MCX product, these guys have produced some great kits over the years. I'm running the older style nypex kit with the aux injectors. Insane power for low elevation.

I bet the 200 kit has awesome throttle response. Stealing a sidewinders lunch is epic !

Back