• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a match to this mirror.

Mike134

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha 2005 Vector
Have a 2005 Vector with hood mounted mirror on the RH side LH is missing. Don't think it's OEM. Anyone with a good guess what brand it might be? Thanks
IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg

here is a set i found. went through kimpex site on a mirrors search and didn't see them at all. found these through a picture search on google. i remebered seeing them at canadian tire and they only ever sold kimpex parts for years. i use a hand mirror as i smack mounted ones too hard for their own good.

Thank you very much!! I didn't want to drill more holes if I could avoid it. They are on order as I type. I owe you a beer Thanks again!!!!

here is a set i found. went through kimpex site on a mirrors search and didn't see them at all. found these through a picture search on google. i remebered seeing them at canadian tire and they only ever sold kimpex parts for years. i use a hand mirror as i smack mounted ones too hard for their own good.
That is above and beyond the call of duty. Some of you guys are so knowledgeable and helpful. Hope you get lots of snow this winter.

Back