• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for pics of the VA boondocker tunnel

1000.jpg

I'll have mine next Friday, I'll post pics once I get it. If you order one don't be in a big hurry, it takes awhile, but it is def worth the wait!!!!

Semi :bling

Here it is!

I'm trickin' out the RX-1, figured it's bought and paid for, so time to sink some moola into it.

She's all tore down and ready for the Van Amburg tunnel I just got today. Drove to Yakima this afternoon and picked it up, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! It's Metallic Black and Candy Blue, gotta love it! :Rockon:

Here's a few pics, I'll post the progress on the sled. Going to try and have it done by next weekend.

Enjoy!! :bling

Attachments

• Tunnel1.JPG
    Tunnel1.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Tunnel3 4m.JPG
    Tunnel3 4m.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Tunnel4.JPG
    Tunnel4.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 64
Guy's That is 1 bad BAD!!! Tunnel!! I just put a extension on mine and am rethinking!! runs great and maybee later. Plan on keepin mine for a while.
Kepp the pics comin when you get time! :4STroke:

A teaser!

Here's a pic with the tunnel in place. Haven't got much further, been gathering misc. small parts to complete. I'll post more when I have the suspension under it. Had all the front suspesion PC'd the Candy Blue to match the tunnel. I'll get pics of that too.

Semi :bling

Attachments

• With Tunnel1 4m.JPG
    With Tunnel1 4m.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 75
Looks great!! I am in the process of going wide light weight with Fox floats and Pioneer performance
front end! Black powder coat. Look forward to see what it ends up looking like!

Back