• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for snow in maine

I'm in southern New Hampshire too (Portsmouth). My camp is in Greenville, Maine. I guess Thursday night in to friday should bring about 6+ inches to northern Maine. Should be enough to do a little riding. I was up there on new years day and it was 50 degrees. boo hoo.

I was up at Jackman last Thursday and Friday and I thought the trails were pretty good, but now they are reporting POOR conditions.

If they get at least 4" Thursday I'll go back up there Friday. ;)!

off to rangeley right now been riding there for 3 weeks exp 6-12 thursday have house behind 4 seasons and off till april hope to see snow soon

Maybe with the snow tonite. I talked to some people who were in Pittsburgh Monday and they said the closer they got to the Maine border, the better it got. But in general it was very icy and boney.

A friend of mine checked yesterday with the local Warden in Rangley. He said there were 6-10" in the woods but no grooming yet. Called my cousin up at Caribou who gave me the info I posted before. If you are going to travel might as well go where the snow and grooming is IMHO. ;)!

Back