• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for studs

blevis213

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 apex se
2001 srx 700
2000 srx 700
2021 sidewinder srx
Where u guys order your studs from. Looking to purchase Woody’s for 3 sleds. Thanks

Bruce or one of his boys are usually pretty good about getting back to you. Have you tried Facebook message?
No I don’t have Facebook, I left message by phone an email. We still have time lol

I usually just order on his site if you know what you want and has been shipped within a few days, I assume most places are a little slower to contact in summer, but from now on things should be picking up for them, I try and order most of my stuff late spring to get sales and be able to work over summer.

I received Bruce’s template and to stay 3 inches out of center I need to start with 7. I wanted to use single and double backers but when I lay it out no v pattern. When I lay it out with singles I get the v pattern. Is the v pattern the way to go still? Correct me if I’m wrong but if I start out with 7 there’s 48 rows it won’t lay out even. Thinking I need to start with 6 or 8 to have the pattern lay out. Question is if I start with 8 that only puts me 2 1/2 inches in with nothing in the middle. I’m wondering if 1.325 will be an issue going that close to the middle. Thanks for any info.

Back