• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lots of snow and sled is down..

Just thought I'd vent a little guys. We just received over a foot of snow and I fired up my nytro to move it around in the yard, shut it down and hear some fluid pouring out............oil gushing out the bottom of my sled. :die Take my panels off and found the top 2 tabs on my oil tank cracked off. Tank was flopping around in there and cracked open. Not happy. I guess I should be happy it happened in my driveway but im still pretty bummed out after already spending over a grand in mods/maintainence. Just finished ordering the HD tank from OFT with express shipping so hopefully I will be up and running again soon!!! At least it didnt hit my supercharger, then I would have really had something to complain about. CHECK THOSE OIL TANKS!!!!!

:rocks:

I know how it feels. I made a two day trip up to Tug Hill in upstate NY. Blew a belt the first day.... no big deal. Then on the second day I blew out the center shock and it took out my new 128" Ice Attack track. Limp it back to a truck 100 miles away without a center shock. My Ski doo buddies had fun with that. Estimate for repairs from a local dealer came in at $1,750. I might be getting some seat time on the trusty 05 Vector this season.

Wow!!! Yours is way worse! That would be awful even without the 100 mile ride back to the truck. Hope you can get it back up and running for a lot less then that. Ill be running my wifes phazer for a bit until mine is back together. Ouch. ..

I see why Star Suspension makes those sleeves to reinforce shock tubes. Ouch...that's gotta hurt.

Caught mine earlier than that.

Attachments

• IMG_20131223_102958_847.jpg
    IMG_20131223_102958_847.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 73

Back