• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M20 airwave.

Darren Betker

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
apex gt
Just installed an m20 airwave....136....into my 06 gt and was wondering if there is a trick i can do to get some ski lift outa this thing.

hopefully red beard and viper_dave see this and respond as i do not know.

Just installed an m20 airwave....136....into my 06 gt and was wondering if there is a trick i can do to get some ski lift outa this thing.
I have heard it is bad for that and have not heard of a fix. If you can get around that you will be happy.

Man i wish someone had told me.....ya im talkin about you fast
.....i wouldnt have bought it.
I still have a hard time tho believing a big company like fast producing a great product with no weight transfer. Every sled has a weight transfer adjustability. Wtf fast!!!

Just lower your air pressure when you want transfer, and more top end, i had a 121" 06 gt, everyone said they won't transfer, was doing some clutching and lowered my pressure, not expecting much transfer i was leaned forward to watch my tach and almost smashed my face on bars when it launched lol. It will transfer but have to add pressure if you are gunna hit big bumps or it will bottom.

I had an original M10 many years ago, and the trick to better weight transfer, at least back then, was to shave material off of the back side of the coupling blocks. You have to remove the rear arm from the rail of course. Not sure if this applies to the airwave but it is something to perhaps consider.

Cant picture in my head what u mean.....is there a video or link to someone doing this? Even just a pic of the part i need to modify?

Cant picture in my head what u mean.....is there a video or link to someone doing this? Even just a pic of the part i need to modify?

The black plastic sliding block on the bottom of the rear arm. It limits weight transfer.
Screenshot_20191003-111022_Chrome.jpg

Back