• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mirrors

Just a idea ,but it worked killer for me.I went to the bicycle shop and found a small lightweight bike mirror that mounted into the handlebar end of a bike .I just modified it to work on my removable side panel. Its small and trick. Worked for me.

grumpysanta said:
does anyone have some more choices for mirrors for apex rtx

I bought a set of Yamaha handguards for My Apex ER and then put a set of the FX Nytro mirrors on them. They are the best mirror setup for the Apex I have found. All you have to do is remove the screws that hold the guards on the brackets, drill out the holes so the mirror bolts will fit and bolt the mirror mounts to the bracket and install the mirrors and guards together. ;)!

I'm using the Phazer mirrors and they work alright for me with the taller riser I have on. The ski-doo mirrors would probably be better for you. One of our riding buddies is a big guy and the ski-doo mirrors work great for him. My sled is in the front on the right and his is to the left of mine. You can see the difference.

Attachments

• DSCN5768 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN5768 (Medium).JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 122
One other option, real cheap adn not as gaudy. Buy 2 small stick on round trailering mirrors, pick a good spot on the sled below the windshield and stick the on. I did this on my old Viper and it worked great. Try to stick them out on the trail so you can pick the right location, I had to move mine a couple times

AttakDog said:
One other option, real cheap adn not as gaudy. Buy 2 small stick on round trailering mirrors, pick a good spot on the sled below the windshield and stick the on. I did this on my old Viper and it worked great. Try to stick them out on the trail so you can pick the right location, I had to move mine a couple times

That's what I have used for a few years, 1 1/2" round and you only need one. All I need to see is if there is whether a headlight is behind me - not what kind of sled he/she is driving. Hold them in different locations while you're sitting on the sled -before you stick it. 99 cents well spent.

the ones you mount on your glove workd to. all you need is a quick glimse to see how close the ski-doo is to you. i would think with the new xp chassis you wont be lookin behind anyway. lol

Back