• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Missing: Manual for 2018 Sidewinder

rock doc

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder XTX SE. Previous 2011 Nytro xtx, 2016 Apex GT, 1998 Polaris Indy 600 xlt
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a used Sidewinder XTX. I noticed the manual was missing but did not think it was a big deal because I have been able to download them in the past. I've downloaded the manual from the Yamaha site but unfortunately they have password protected it so it is non-printable. Does any happen to have a printable version? I'd like to have a hard copy on the sled.

i have printed a vip one for getting greasy in the garage when working on a sled. working on getting a computer in there for my netflix/ty reserch.

I use a cheap laptop in the garage. No more printing pages or running into the house to print off more because I forgot something or found something unexpected.

The problem with that link Tom is that whether you attempt from the browser or download the PDF, it will not let you print out the pages which is what I believe the OP was wanting to do.

The problem with that link Tom is that whether you attempt from the browser or download the PDF, it will not let you print out the pages which is what I believe the OP was wanting to do.

I downloaded one and it prints no problem. Have you tried it?

I could not get it to print. that is where I downloaded the manual from originally. Wonder why you could print it ....maybe a different version of a ADOBE. The PRINT option is blocked - see below. So is the Export .

upload_2020-1-14_11-5-8.png

I could not get it to print. that is where I downloaded the manual from originally. Wonder why you could print it ....maybe a different version of a ADOBE. The PRINT option is blocked - see below. So is the Export .

View attachment 152167

Works perfect for me , have you tried to download it to your PC? Could be your browser, what one are you using?

Works perfect for me , have you tried to download it to your PC? Could be your browser, what one are you using?
Yes and I am using Adobe Xchange Editor. Tried Explorer and Chrome.

Yes, I certainly did prior to my posting since I wanted to be sure myself. Since you were able to, I suspect the issue might be with the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader as that is what I am using once I open the manual from the Yamaha website and then click the button within the Adobe Chrome plug-in to download the manual. When I open it up in Adobe, the Print button is disabled:

pdf.JPG

pdf1.JPG

Yes, I certainly did prior to my posting since I wanted to be sure myself. Since you were able to, I suspect the issue might be with the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader as that is what I am using once I open the manual from the Yamaha website and then click the button within the Adobe Chrome plug-in to download the manual. When I open it up in Adobe, the Print button is disabled:

View attachment 152168

View attachment 152169
Maybe try Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as well.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view the PDF. I just used my browser to access Yamaha's website and select the manual. Once it opened up in the browser, I downloaded it and then used Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view and attempt to print a page or two but could not.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view the PDF. I just used my browser to access Yamaha's website and select the manual. Once it opened up in the browser, I downloaded it and then used Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view and attempt to print a page or two but could not.

Not sure what to tell you guys but I have tried it on another computer and it works and can be printed even without downloading. It must be something in your settings might have to google search the issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/print-button-greyed-out/m-p/9175003

Back