• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mohawk or CA Pro Ski

GT31

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper MTX
Has anyone tried the CA Pro and SLP Mohawk ski's on a 2015 Viper MTX? The stock ski's are not great and I'm looking to upgrade. I had Grippers on my old Nytro which were a huge improvement but heard good things about the CA Pro and Mohawks.

I can't speak to the MTX, but we have Mohawks on both of our XTX's, and love them. We probably do 75% trail and 25% off trail, and hope to do more of the off trail this year. The Mohawks are flawless for everything that we have done with them; they hold on the trails like they are on railroad tracks, and give great flotation off trail.

I can't speak about the 2 skis you mentioned but most of my riding buddies including myself run slydogs either 7 or 8 inch and love them. 80-90% off trail. Just saying.

After reading magazine reviews, forums and a conversation with the guys at SLP during the fall Snowmobile Show in Edmonton I bought a pair of SLP Mohawk skis for my 2015 Viper MTX 153. The reviews were spot on - better flotation and on trail performance. They are much more flexible which translates to better feel at the handle bars. The white ski with red loops are a perfect color match and look fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back