• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain Performance Nytro Exhaust?

I put about 700 miles on my Rtx-se since I installed the MPI on my sled and it is great a bit loud but sounds sweet and it is very light weight and the fit and finish of it is 2nd to none. :Rockon:

Got an AAEN on mine with the quiet core, not too loud, nice rumble that doesn't sound stock, but doesn't attract the law or irratate land owners either. Perfect fit and finish, exits the stock location and makes a little more HP. Perfect stealth pipe! :Rockon:

put Aaen on and it fits gereat sound good louder but not too loud. gained about 400-500 rpm going to have to add weights to my clutch as now bouncing off the rev. limiter.

Gutting the stock exhaust- weight?

How much does the stock exhaust weigh after it is gutted? Is it a lot lighter? Does anyone have any sound clips of a gutted stock pipe with or without an aftermarket header?
I gutted the exhaust on my VFR800 streetbike and love the sound of it and am thinking of trying the same on the Nytro.

Back