• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mounting Garmin 276c or 60csx on attak

I mounted mine yesterday like MXD has his done. I've got 30 plus years riding now and I have never rolled yet. I usually try to stay away from potentially ugly situations.....but of course now that I have said that I will probably flip it tomorrow. Now I just have to wait for my power cable to arrive. Are those power cables reduced voltage? I have a cigarette plug as well as the open ended wiring harness coming. I was hoping to hardwire it in.

Yes I can do that as well but I have other use for the 12 volt outlet on the sled so I would prefer to hardwire it. Then it would be powered all the time

Just this last weekend I saw a guy at the Hawkins warming shack(WI) that powered his GPS with clips to jumper cable terminals. Of course it was routed below the panel and through the neck. It was a pretty slick setup. He used the Ram handlebar mount.

cire said:
So is it safe to say that the marine mount comes with the 276C or do you have to purchase a marine mount? Thanks LaLaLa

I'd purchase one from Ram Mounts. They are stronger.

Is it just called a marine mount? I have been on the Ram website awhile back and it seemed confusing with arm lenghts and such. Thanks

Touratech GPS mount

If you want the very best go Touratech...a little pricey but a good product. They have a few different models for the 276c, i had the locking one and it worked great. The mounts have actual suspension for the GPS units so they don't get rattled so much. Pretty slick setup.

http://www.touratech-usa.com/shop/show. ... GPS13D366C

Attachments

• 01-065-0086-01.jpg
    01-065-0086-01.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 353
  • 01-065-0087-01.jpg
    01-065-0087-01.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 01-065-0138-01.jpg
    01-065-0138-01.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 350
August, using the Touratech, where did you mount the GPS on the sled? Looks like it is set up more for a handlebar mount but I see most other mounts going off the riser bar.

Back