• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI........................................Heath....

Skydog

TY 4 Stroke God
Thank you for taking care of me on my Gem box Heath!! I will be back!!! ;)! ;)!

Skydog

Had a New Gem box i got from them did not work on my sled. Not even close, they were not going to take back. Heath stepped up and got it done for me!! :) :)

Skydog

I'll be dumping my GEMS for a rapid bike 3 I cant stand the slow response from the box. Blip the throttle and it almost dies response from Mike at MPI was the bix is too slow. Guess MPI is ok with that I am not.

kinger said:
I'll be dumping my GEMS for a rapid bike 3 I cant stand the slow response from the box. Blip the throttle and it almost dies response from Mike at MPI was the bix is too slow. Guess MPI is ok with that I am not.

I do have the purelogic box (same technology as mpi gems) on my rx1 mtn blower (efi)

Same problem... I can't really snap the throttle off idle... will almost die... I have to ... 'roll on throttle' to get it going properly.

If i keep my sc for another year i will be trying a rapidbike setup but i am thinking about going turbo. No problem with mpi they have been great.

mpi

i have dealt with Heath also and he does provide great service, i got a brand new gem module that only had the first three modes, he sent me a new one in time for my trip thanks Heath

Thanks guys

Glad we have been able to get everyone taken care of.

IF anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to call ME

Im always available to take calls if not please leave a message and i will return promptly

kinger said:
Sorry for the Hijack but does the dynojet setup work better than the gems with the mpi s/c in regards to the response time?

It seems only some people had problems with the gems... The response didn't bother me its just the durability.

Back