• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mpi mtx supercharger

Sledguy89

Extreme
I posted in the normal nytro forum on this but more travel here.

What I'm wondering is what needs to be changed on the mtx kits to be ran at low elevation? I have no issues with the install, or any of that. Just curious how much would need to be changed to my ulmer clutch kit an obviously need be re mapped, or change the colors on the gems. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to purchase this weekend.

Thanks guys Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its typically just a compression/octane thing. I run a SC kit on my apex but I had to head shim the head to run on 91 fuel at low elevation and have Ulmer clutch and tune it. Been money for almost 4 years now.

Pulleys would have to be changed as well correct? All my mapping an clutching now is ulmer an very satisfied.i would have to eliminate my pcV as well rifht?

I will be running my xtx with high elevation pulleys and decided on the reflash ecu/gems from MPI. This allows me to run 8lbs boost low elevation and still be safe on pump gas. Give Matt a call and he will hook you up. Good luck!!

Found a low elevation intercooler kit from a member on here. I will be buying that an going from there. Excited for boost [emoji13]

Your never going to be the same again!!! Once you've experienced boost you'll just want more!! Congrats on the new addition

Back