• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI SUPERCHARGER QUESTIONS ???

apracing

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2004 rx1 warrior 2006 apex gt 1979 enticer 340
hello everyone .... :yam: bought a 06 apex gt with a mpi supercharger,was told it has a stage two charger on it ... how do u tell the difference between the different stages ??? thks

also it had a crappy tuner on it so i replaced it with a pc5 and a auto tune ...much better from ulmer racing

the boost gage reads 10 pounds off boost with 22/26 gears on it , was told it should read 5-7 pounds ....with those gears ,think the gauge is bad ??

also the filter is under the hood ,should i cut a hole and vent it out off the hood and does anyone know the size off k%n filter i would need ???

Weird.
Seems like you and a member with the handle Rockwell live in the same province & have purchased the same exact sled.
My respnse to his questions which are very similar to yours are in the boost forum where he posted his ?'s

thats the same sled ....lol buddy called me and asked if i would ask...so i did and he did also ?? thanks for the reply ... ill let him handle this ...

Back