• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mtn lite seat

Idaho Nytro

Expert
Is anybody elses seat coming unstitched. Mine did. I took it in to my dealer to have a new cover put on. (under warrenty) about 3 weeks ago. I called today to check on it and it is still in the same place that I left it. What would you do. :die

Call your dealer and ask for a seat off a floor model...

Tell em the season is running out, and you'd like to ride.
Ask if you can just continue to use your seat until the new one comes in..

Or if all else fails, call the yamaha customer service line.

Wow, 80 ponies, you've had a lot of bad luck this year. I wanted to stick up for you when you posted about rear-ending your dad because of that idiot stopped on the trail in a blind turn, but it was one of the administrators that was bashing you.

I would be absolutely livid about that seat cover. They're easy to get and easy to put on. I've already done it myself. Your season is almost over. You might want to order one in, install it, and bill your dealer. Get your seat back and ride at least. Tell the guys at your dealer how disappointed you are, just be nice, and hopefully they will feel bad.

I get the feeling that most dealers are very tired of hearing about phazer problems, and it shows in their attitudes.

hearing the problems or not that is what the dealer is for. i have had my share of problems over the years with different sleds and my dealer has dealt with everyone and did not blink an eye on fixing my problems.sounds like you need a different dealer to me.

The cover has been here for a month an a half. I just went and got everything from them and I will do it myself. They could care less about return customers. All I said to them was it cost them a customer.

Back