• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTN Viper Pics and Video Thread

Few mods on my 15 and boost it turbo
image001.jpg
image001.jpg

Jrusher, who makes the tunnel stiffener / rear bumper your running?
Its race werx.. Nice stuff the front bumper is alittle flimsy it doesnt take hits well but the boards and rear bumpers are great.. Sled work great boost-it turbo is rersponsive and runs flawless no head shim so lots of bottom snap. I put a doo 3" flex track an racers edge t-motion skid in and works great too

Its race werx.. Nice stuff the front bumper is alittle flimsy it doesnt take hits well but the boards and rear bumpers are great.. Sled work great boost-it turbo is rersponsive and runs flawless no head shim so lots of bottom snap. I put a doo 3" flex track an racers edge t-motion skid in and works great too
Thanks for the info, I'll look into the Race works stuff. Got my 2016 mtx 162 and when I pick up the rear, the tunnel seems to flex and "rack" real easy. would like to make it a bit stronger.

Short vid before winter.. Longer video from Riksgränsen is coming too.

Stock Viper MTX.

Looks good. I was thinking about heading out over the weekend, but I have managed to break my sled on the 1st ride of the season for the last three years, so I decided wait for a bit more snow. This pic makes me feel like I made the wrong decision. Is this down near you, or up near me?

Leave it to the first ride of the season to show you how out of shape you are

Back